Please contact our office regarding enrollment!
A few items for you:
1. This coming Friday is our Fundraiser Cookie Dough Delivery Day! You MUST pick up your cookie dough when you pick up your child. We have no means of storing it for you. If the cookie dough has not arrived by 12:30 and your child leaves at that time, you will need to return after 3:00 p.m. to pick up your orders. This is usually not the case, but could happen. We will do our best to have your cookie dough at your child’s typical pick-up location. Otherwise, it will be in the Sanctuary with their name on it.
2. Next Wednesday, November 22nd, we have early release for the Thanksgiving holiday. Please note below the pick-up procedures for that day. This same notice will also be sent home with your child next week and sent to you via a telephone call reminder.
3. Next Wednesday, November 22nd, there will not be Chapel for any of our students and they may wear jeans for $1.00 fundraiser as if it were a Friday.
4. If you need Family Volunteer Hours, we are in need of children’s liquid ibuprofen. Lots of illnesses this time of year! If your child is a frequent recipient of ibuprofen in our clinic, please consider sending some in as well.
Thanksgiving Break Pick-Up Procedures
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
In order for early-release to go as smoothly as possible in the parking
lot, please adhere to the following pick-up times.
Please do not arrive earlier than your pick-up time to aid in keeping traffic moving.
K3 & K4, Mrs. Spradling’s and Ms. Cox’s classes will dismiss between 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. ONLY these parents should park and go to their child’s class to pick them up for dismissal.
6th Grade through 12th Grade will dismiss at 12:10 at their regular pick-up location. NO PARKING IN THE LOT.
K5 (Kindergarten) will dismiss at 12:30 via a drive-up/pick-up line by the Sanctuary. NO PARKING IN THE LOT. We will put your Kindergartener in your car for you.
1st Grade through 5th Grade will dismiss at 12:45 at their regular pick-up locations. NO PARKING IN THE LOT. (1st, 3rd & Siblings by the Flag Pole & 2nd, 4th and 5th Grade by the Sanctuary.)
NO LUNCH WILL BE SERVED AT SCHOOL (other than parties) and there is NO AFTER CARE on this day.
Thank you for all you do. Have a blessed evening!
– Glendale Christian School